The health and safety of our customers, all employees at Square One and our community will always be our highest priority.
Effective July 16, 2021, indoor dining, recreation & entertainment will return to Square One in compliance with Step 3 of the Government of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopening.
- A list of retailers that are open with capacity limits can be found HERE.
- A list of restaurants offering indoor dining can be found HERE.
- A list of restaurants offering outdoor dining can be found HERE.
- A list of restaurants and eateries offering takeout & delivery can be found HERE.
- Select stores are also open for curbside pick-up.
Centre Hours & Access
The centre will be open daily from 11 AM – 7 PM*, Monday – Sunday.
*Store hours may vary, see store page for details.
Access to the shopping centre is available through all entrances.
For access outside of the above hours, contact security at 905 270-7023.
Planning Your Visit
- If you have any questions during operating hours, text us at 905-270-3624 and our Guest Experience team will be glad to assist.
- All entrances will be open.
- Our Guest Experience desk located on Level 2 (between European Jewellery & Wilfred) and Concierge are open.
- To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 10, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Square One Shopping Centre shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Mississauga Face Covering By-Law.
- For eGift Card redemptions, please visit our Guest Experience desk on Level 2.
- Select stores are not accepting Square One Gift Cards for Curbside Pickup purchases. Please check in advance with the store prior to making your purchase.
Stores, Services, Restaurants & Eateries Open
Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keep you, our staff and community safe. Effective July 7, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Square One shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Mississauga Face Covering Bylaw
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe:
- Conducting active screening of all patrons entering Square One.
- Increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the centre
- Limited capacity in the shopping centre, all elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Water fountains, strollers & Smartecartes are currently not available
- PPE vending machines throughout the shopping centre.
Please do your part to keep everyone safe:
- Wear a mask or a facial covering
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
Alternative Ways to Shop
For your convenience, we are offering Curbside Pickup services within select parking areas.
Participating stores will provide you with a pickup location when you complete your order. All zones are clearly marked.
A list of stores offering Curbside Pickup (hours may vary, check store page for details) can be found HERE.
Takeout & Delivery
Square One’s restaurants and eateries in Food Central and The Food District are open for indoor dining, takeout & delivery.
For a list of restaurants & eateries open for indoor dining, click here.
For a list of restaurants & eateries open takeout & delivery, click here.
For a list of restaurants open for outdoor dining, click here.
Shop virtually with a sales associate via phone or video call at the following stores:
- Armand Jewellers
- Armani Exchange
- GUCCI (at Holt Renfrew)
- Harry Rosen
- Holt Renfrew
- kate spade new york
- M Boutique
- Melanie Lyne
- Michael Hill
- Michael Kors
- Rolex Boutique | Raffi Jewellers
- Tiffany & Co. (at Holt Renfrew)